Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Versa with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried this and it is still not working.  My iphone can no longer even find the versa.  I have tried turning off the phone, uninstalling, reinstalling, etc.  The versa tells me I need to set up the device and when I click "set up" nothing happens.  I am not sure what else I can do to get this to work?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
Just asking if you might have the software on another Apple device. It can only be paired to one. I accidentally had it paired to my iPad and then I couldn’t pair it to ,y phone.

Just checking

Sent from My IPad
Best Answer
Thank you for the response. It is only paired to one device which is my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JDirom and @MariettaR. Welcome to the Community Forums.

@JDirom, thanks for troubleshooting your Versa prior posting, as well for taking @MariettaR's great suggestion into consideration. I'm sorry that you're having these difficulties and let me give you a hand with this. Just to confirm, did you receive an error message on the Fitbit app? Also, may I know the model of your iPhone and the OS/software version?

While you've tried troubleshooting your Versa, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings in your phone and forget the Versa from the list.
  2. Turn off the Bluetooth in your phone and any other devices (phones, tablets or computers) that are nearby.
  3. Double check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Restart your Versa as described here.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync. A Bluetooth pair authorization should appear, tap pair.

By the way, I’ve moved your posts to this new thread so we can keep our forums organized.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes