Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Charge HR with app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't been able to connect my Charge HR to my iPhone since April. I have turn my phone on and off, deleted the app and redownloaded it , and have even restarted the Fitbit it self, multiple times. Nothing is working, please help!! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @EmJona, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

If your tracker is not setting up correctly to the Fitbit app, please try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Restart your tracker once again and leave it plugged in and charging.
  4. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the set up process. 
  5. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal or enough cellular data.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  7. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue

Please try these steps a couple of times and if your tracker is still not setting up, please reply to me so I can check this further. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have actually done all of those multiple times and my Fitbit still will not connect to my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EmJona, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a nice day. Smiley Happy

If your Charge HR is still not setting up on the Fitbit app, my best recommendation would be using a computer and the USB dongle included with your tracker to set it up to your account once again. 

Please:

1. Download and install the Fitbit Connect Software on your computer depending on your OS. If you're using a computer with Windows 10, download the Fitbit app from the Microsoft Store. 
  2. Plug in the USB dongle and make sure your tracker is fully charged and nearby. 
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth on every device around the computer and tracker. 
  4. Open the Fitbit Connect Software and then select "Setup a New Fitbit Device"
  5. Then, select Existing User, log in with your credentials and then click on Update Profile
  6. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue

Please give it a try and let me know the outcome.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes