Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Fitbit tracker with my iPad.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Fitbit device I am trying to pair with my iPad account. FAQ says to account icon on my dashboard, however I see no such button on my screen. Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MarkG28, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's nice to see you too @MakMak, I hope you're doing well.

@MarkG28 as @MakMak mentioned, you can find the Account icon on the lower part of the screen on the Fitbit app. 

AccountTab.png

If you haven't installed the Fitbit app, first make sure your iPad is on the list of compatible devices, then go to the App Store and select iPhone Store, look for Fitbit and install it. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @MarkG28! The icon should be at the bottom right of the screen. It looks kind of like an ID card and says Account below it.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Hello @MarkG28, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's nice to see you too @MakMak, I hope you're doing well.

@MarkG28 as @MakMak mentioned, you can find the Account icon on the lower part of the screen on the Fitbit app. 

AccountTab.png

If you haven't installed the Fitbit app, first make sure your iPad is on the list of compatible devices, then go to the App Store and select iPhone Store, look for Fitbit and install it. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes