Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Notifications on Blaze - iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new phone, the iPhone 7. I got the app yesterday and logged in. I went to pair my blaze through notification but it said it can't pair. My Bluetooth is on. Why is this happening?  What do I need to do?  Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @sstegall, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If your tracker has been already paired in your old phone once you log in to the app in the new phone, it will show up under your name when you tap on the Account icon. If you're not able to set up Notifications on  your new phone and you have your old phone around, please go to the Bluetooth settings in your old phone and remove the Blaze from the list of paired devices. Then restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 

After restarting your Blaze, swipe down on it and make sure Notifications are ON. Then, open the Fitbit app on your new phone, tap on Account > Blaze > Notifications and try to enable them again. A pop up will appear asking you to pair your tracker through Bluetooth, tap OK an continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes