Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Zip, getting error 400.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried every suggestion on these forums. I have called tech support. It worked perfectly up until a week or so ago. I try to reconnect and I get http 400 error after entering the 4 digit security code multiple times. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Jim987, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know you already contacted our Support Team once. Please note that the error 400 shows up when the app has not been updated so I would like to suggest you to update the Fitbit app on your phone and then try to set up your Zip once again. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi MarcoGbit,

I am fully upgraded from the App Store on an upgraded iPhone X. It gives me the same message. Also, does not work on my upgraded windows x pc. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you for trying to help me out.

Sent from my iPhone

Before printing this email, please consider the environment. This communication (including any attachments) may be confidential and privileged and the views expressed herein may be personal and are not necessarily the views of 1st Franklin Financial Corporation. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email and then delete the original message and any copies of it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco,  I still cannot connect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jim987, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have already tried the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier. At this moment I would like to ask you to turn off the WiFi on your phone for 15 seconds, then turn it back on and try to pair your Zip once again, if you get the same message, turn off WiFi and try to set the tracker up using your cellular data. 

Please give it a try and keep me updated, I'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes