Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup app on iPad air

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I just got an Alta.  I need to setup the app on the iPad Air device with OS version 10 and Bluetooth on. I downloaded the app from the App Store. I open the app and click on 'join fitbit'. It goes to the next screen where I expect to see the drop down of products- but the list of products never do appear. I have tried reinstalling the app and rebooting the iPad. I called Customer Service and they made me do all of this again and again. And finally told me that the iPad is not compatible. But iPad Air is listed in the website as a device that is supported. What am I missing?

i tried installing the app on my iPhone and it seems to setup fine.  In that attempt I created an account. So I came back to the iPad and tried logging in instead of joining Fitbit but the login never goes through. It does not give me an error either. 

This is is the first time with a Fitbit and I am trying to set it up for my mom who only has the iPad Air device. 

Any my pointers are appreciated.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I set the date & time to 'set automatically' and it went through!!!

Settings --> General -->. Date & Time

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I set the date & time to 'set automatically' and it went through!!!

Settings --> General -->. Date & Time

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LTMS, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for taking the time to update your post, I'm very glad you were able to create your account. I'm sure the troubleshooting you described will be very useful for many members of the Community. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer