Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to turn off Feed notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please allow users to turn off social notifications. I don’t care that so and so posted for the first time in a while. Stop forcing me to see these notifications. Short of deleting all my friends or turning off all notifications, I don’t know how to stop seeing this. Also, please allow me to remove contest invitations from my main dashboard. Again, I do not care. I did not buy a Fitbit to join another social network. These should be optional features, IMO. I’m ready to trash my Fitbit and buy a garmin.

Thanks.
Also, “all-day” sync has not worked on my Blaze for over a year. This has already been troubleshooted to no avail, but thought it worth mentioning here. 
And, as others have stated, my Blaze continues to buzz long after a call has been answered. This has been happening since the latest iOS update. And, prior to this update, I did not have to show text previews for them to appear on my Blaze. What a mess.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Crysnica. Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for information provided, as well for explaining the issues experienced with your Blaze. Currently there isn't an option to turn off the Feed notifications aside of turning every notification from Fitbit. I understand where you're coming from about this functionally. Please know that every feedback posted in the Community Forums help us to evaluate our procedures to make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need. 

About your other inquiry, our team has been reported that some Fitbit devices keep vibrating even after answering a call. They're working hard to bring a fix to all our affected members and in the meantime let me advise you to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version, as this will ensure the connectivity between your Blaze and your phone.

Feel free to let me know if you have another question.

Best Answer