Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t sync with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been dealing with this for months now. And before you give me the usual canned response:  I’ve followed all the steps recommended to get the Versa to sync. On my most recent attempt I had to go so far as to uninstall the app and now I can’t even set my device back up in the app. So, now I have a FitBit that is COMPLETELY useless as it won’t even tell time properly. Clearly this is a problem that many users are having. I don’t understand why you don’t have a fix for it yet. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ABCwell. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for letting me know about your Versa not being able to sync, as well for every step tried prior posting. I'm sorry that you're having this experience with your watch and let me help you out with this. To further investigate, please provide with your iPhone's model and iOS version. Also, may I know the error message displayed on the Fitbit app?

Although you mentioned to have tried all the steps recommended, could you please confirm if you refer to the troubleshooting described in this help article ? Have you also made sure to update the Fitbit app and not have other Bluetooth connections enabled?

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit Thanks for your response.

Yes, I followed the troubleshooting in that link.

I have an iPhone 10 XS MAX iOS 13.3.

My Versa has not been syncing properly now for months. Sometimes I can get it to sync by following the troubleshooting tasks (restarting Versa, restarting phone, disconnecting all othe Bluetooth devices, removing and reinstalling the app). But those don’t always work and having to go through all of those steps to get the device to sync is time consuming and pretty much makes the device more frustrating than useful. After 6 hours over the course of 3 days I was finally able to get it to sync again yesterday, but with days worth of missing information. And because it doesn’t sync regularly the time is almost always off.

The thing that is most irritating to me is that I’ve been reaching out to FitBit about this for months and been I’ve told that it’s a known issue and yet nothing has been done to SOLVE the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ABCwell. Thanks for getting back and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate you for confirming the steps that you've tried, and sharing more details about this matter. As you may know, our team has been informed about the issues some of our members are having after updating to iOS 13 and they're working hard to get this fixed. I understand how you're feeling as the syncing process is one of the main features of our Fitbit devices. Please know that every feedback posted in the forums never goes unnoticed, as it helps us to evaluate our procedures and enhance the performance of our products and services, and yours won't be the exception.

Thanks again for the time taking to troubleshoot your watch. I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes