Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VO2 availability on iMac

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a FitbitCharge 2, which the Help section says is compatible with the VO2 tracking feature.  

I use the app and dashboard on my (2014) iMac running macOS Sierra 10.12.6.   I cannot access VO2 via the heart rate tile on the dashboard, contrary to what is stated in the relevant Help page.

Is this feature in fact only available on other versions of app for mobile devices or is there some way of accessing it on an iMac?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tertonmike  The feature is only available on the phone app.  Your interpretation of the help article may be an issue of semantics, so let me clarify.  With your phone, you get to your dashboard using the app.  With you iMac, you get to your dashboard by the fitbit.com dashboard. 

The last question on the list is the answer.  Cardio Fitness Score

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Tertonmike  The feature is only available on the phone app.  Your interpretation of the help article may be an issue of semantics, so let me clarify.  With your phone, you get to your dashboard using the app.  With you iMac, you get to your dashboard by the fitbit.com dashboard. 

The last question on the list is the answer.  Cardio Fitness Score

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for clarifying LZeeW.  

On that basis I think Fitbit should clarify the extent of availability of this feature more prominently in the Help pages.  Bear in mind that I was reading the relevant pages via a link from the fibit.com dashboard on the iMac in the first place - if the information isn't relevant to the hardware/OS/website in question, then it really shouldn't appear there at all!

Best Answer
0 Votes