Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 connecting and syncing issues after the iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the versa 2 watch because a running friend highly recommended it. After a week of wearing it I experienced my first Issue with it that it wouldn’t find a device so I un installed it and re installed it. It was working fine  for a few weeks until Apple installed a new update for the phone. Now my versa 2 says connecting when trying to log runs and doesn’t connect. It’s so frustrating as it wasn’t cheap and for the price I expect the watch to work correctly. I’m not the only one experiencing this problem as I’m part of a running group and a lot of people have commented the same thing. I’m just hoping they bring out an update so the versa 2 watch connects to Apple iPhones again x

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dora1987.

I am sorry to hear your Versa 2 won't sync to your iPhone after the last iOS update. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. I would like to advise that this issue has been reported to our team and we're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. Be sure to keep the Fitbit app up-to-date as the updates come with new features and bug fixes. 

Meanwhile, I recommend trying the following:

1. Go into your phone's Bluetooth menu.
  2. Tap on the icon next to your Fitbit device.
  3. Press Forget this device.
  4. Re-open the Fitbit app and re-bond your device. 

For complete troubleshooting instructions see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , 

I always keep my fit bit up to date and install latest updates on phone . It seems to be ok at the min still takes a while to connect but the last few runs I’ve managed to connect . 
If I want to do a workout straight after it tends to not connect. No idea what is happening with it. 
I took the advice and forgot it on Bluetooth and connect it again. 
I’m going to get a new phone soon. Does a fit bit connect with android based phones . 
kind regards 

doreen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Dora1987, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate the information that you're able to connect your device. Thank you for your efforts and the additional details. I understand that you still experience difficulties sometimes and appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. Regarding your concern, the Fitbit app is compatible with Android OS 7.0 or higher. Please check this article for more information: Fitbit-compatible devices.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes