Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 shows incorrect time after travelling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I traveled from central time zone to Pacific time zone yesterday. While everything else sync properly, the time still shows CT. I have versa 2 and iPhone XR. I also updated the version to 3.44. An old post seemed to suggest that I can change timezone in advance setting, though I don't see that option. Please advise. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jp1968.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend doing the following:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > App Settings > Time Zone.
2. Turn off the Set Automatically option.
3. Tap Time Zone and select the correct time zone.
4. Sync your Fitbit device.

For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jp1968.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend doing the following:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > App Settings > Time Zone.
2. Turn off the Set Automatically option.
3. Tap Time Zone and select the correct time zone.
4. Sync your Fitbit device.

For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It does help. Though the time zone set up is automatic already. I do have to manually turn it off and then turn it on so it switches to PT timezone. It seems this is a system glitch as I never have to do so in the past when timezone change.

Thanks for the help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Jp1968.

I am glad to hear the issue is resolved now. I appreciate your time and feedback and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips and encouragement from other members.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes