Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Versa 3 wont stay charged more than 36 hours. I charged it a full day and 24-36 hours later it was dead… no charge . It’s done this at least the last 3 times I charged it 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mssj. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please note that Fitbit is aware of the battery short life issues experienced when syncing with an iOS device. They're currently working on this matter and I'd recommend keeping an eye to this thread for more updates about this issue.

Meanwhile, please try force quitting the Fitbit app on your iOS devices to prevent the battery from draining when syncing. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

We look forward to getting you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Mssj. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please note that Fitbit is aware of the battery short life issues experienced when syncing with an iOS device. They're currently working on this matter and I'd recommend keeping an eye to this thread for more updates about this issue.

Meanwhile, please try force quitting the Fitbit app on your iOS devices to prevent the battery from draining when syncing. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

We look forward to getting you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have to recharge my versa 3 every 3 days, will not stay charged!!  I've had fitbit watches for many, many years, & this is the first time the charge will not last!!  

Best Answer