Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Let me preface this by saying I have read all the topics related to this and done all the steps to try to fix this: my versa lite has suddenly stopped receiving notifications. I’m at a loss of what to do. I’ve read that you can do all the tips and tricks to try to get them back and it won’t work but then boom, randomly days later it will start working again. If that is the case, that’s fine. I can be patient. I just also want to know I’m not the only one having this issue. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HannahLiz.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with receiving notifications on your Versa Lite. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I understand that you've followed the troubleshooting instructions, but would like to confirming the following: swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap the quick settings icon. Make sure that Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode settings are off. Please also press and hold the left button for 2 seconds to quickly access notifications and other options. Make sure Notifications are turned on. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

I also recommend trying the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Reset Bluetooth (turn off, wait 10 seconds, turn on and sync your device).
  3. Restart your Versa Lite by following the instructions in How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  4. Refresh Notifications:
    1. Tap the Today tab and tap your profile picture.
    2. Tap Notifications.
    3. Turn off all notifications
    4. Restart your phone.
    5. Open the Fitbit app and turn notifications back on.
  5. Set up Notifications again.
    1. Tell your phone to "forget" your device, removing the connection between the phone and the Fitbit device. 
      1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and find your Fitbit device in the list.
      2. Find an option to forget the device.
    2. Open the Fitbit app and set up notifications again.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back to me quickly. Unfortunately, I have done all of those things, at least twice. I don’t understand why it’s still not getting notifications. I love my Fitbit and have had one for 6 years. I’m at such a loss on what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @HannahLiz.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @HannahLiz.

I am sure our Support team will do their best to investigate the issue and help in the best possible manner. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes