Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery draining with iOS17

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I have a Versa, what you might call a Versa 1, and it's had a cataclysmic contraction in battery life. I'm in the Apple iOS beta program, and this started with the first iOS17 beta.

My pebble was fully charged at 5 PM yesterday. 21 hours later, I put it on the charger and it read "50 %". It's lasting less than two days -- I may as well have an Apple watch.

Did iOS crank up the Bluetooth reading frequency or something? I've force quit the app to see how much longer the wearable will last if it's not being synched.

FItBit's solution was to give me 35 % off on a new watch, but I don't understand why this started happening and I'm not confident a new device will solve it; I've only had this one 4 1/2 years since they replaced my Blaze with it -- my series of Blaze replacements only lasted three years, so this is better, but still.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

25 hours later at 65 % -- not five days of battery life, but it should make it three. Interestingly, the web site thinks I synched at 6:41 AM, but the app thinks I haven't synchronized since yesterday at 1:59 PM.

Best Answer
0 Votes