Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not able to receive Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a fix for the versa to get text notifications from my iPhone 7?  I really think it’s crazy that I would have to uninstall it and install it over and over again to receive notifications?

any suggestions 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

hello @Sks529, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's always a pleasure for me to welcome new members! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Tell me, when you mention you have to uninstall and re-install, you're referring to the Fitbit app on your phone or are you removing the Versa from your account and pairing it again? Have you restarted your Versa already by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If this is the case, I would like to suggest you to try the following steps first before removing your Versa from the account:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg

- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and Settings > Notifications > Messages and check that the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes