Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa lite not recording all activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I both have Versa Lite watches. Both on IOS 13.3 but recently have experienced walks that should be auto recognised after 10 minutes not being recognised as activity. It shows in the active minutes but not in activity. We have restarted the devices, no joy and even logged out of the app uninstalled and unpaired the device and then reinstalled as recommended and still nothing. If this cannot be rectified we are thinking of returning the devices and getting our money back. Please help?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

My versa lite has developed the same issue just yesterday. I have been using an iPhone 11 on iOS 13:3 for about 2 weeks with activity recording fine. 
fitbit really need to resolve this as it’s pointless having a tracker and then having to add activities manually. 

Best Answer

Yeah have a charge 2 and it stopped recording active minutes yesterday..

I logged out of app and back in again but didn’t help. It’s also not tracking sleep hours correctly.. Annoying!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue with not logging exercise seemed to resolve itself after about 3 days of not logging anything. I had one day where steps weren’t showing either but resetting the versa cleared this issue. 
Not ideal to keep having g these issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Joanne,

I reset Fitbit last night, hopefully that
solves the issue, Won’t know till later today.

Thanks for your reply, will let you know how it goes..

Nicey

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer