Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so annoyed! I have not even had my Fitbit versa a year and already I have lost my sleep monitoring and my watch won’t sync time since update! Why? I broth this watch as a disabled pensioner thinking it had everything I needed to keep track of my health! Biggest waste of money now I can’t access sleep mode or sync time! I have tried everything and nothing works!! I still have close to 5 months before warranty runs out! Not happy Jan!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @bearsandme. Welcome on board.

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Versa. I understand how you're feeling about not being able to track your data in the Fitbit app and I'm sorry that you're having this experience. While checking your details I noticed that you've already a case created with our Support team and they're helping you via email. Since they have access to your watch's details, let me recommend to keep working with them so you can receive further assistance. Be sure that your case is on good hands.

If you have another question, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah we are working through it via email it’s just a slow process but hopefully once I try next lot of instructions we actually get somewhere so far nothing has worked so fingers crossed this next lot of instructions do.

Tania
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @bearsandme. It's great to see you here again and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for keeping me updated as well for your efforts while working on this matter. I'm glad that our team is handling your case and please follow their recommendations so they can look into this matter and help you out.

I'll be around if you need anything else. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes