Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa4 can't complete the set-up steps with the APP [IOS 17.3.1]

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All,

Since 12 February 2024, my Versa 4 was suddenly disconnected with the APP and I try reconnect the v4 and the App, however, I try so many times (more then 2 times daily) still can't connect, because I can't "go-though" the set-up steps......I can search the v4, v4 can show the 4-digit code, but when I try to enter the said 4-digit code into the APP to continue to pair the v4 and APP then once I enter the code, the APP not allow me to enter the numbers; the APP keep flash-out the number on the APP = which means that I can't successfully to enter any digit or number in the APP.

I talk to the online customer services team almost 3 times a week, but they keep reply me the same - "Wait for an email from their team"; "Escalate to high level support for reply"; "try to turn-on, turn-off the phone", "turn-on, turn-off the APP" etc......but I think this is clearly not about the device, this is all about the APP (the BUG?)

My v4 still have warranty until May, I'm thinking about this can be fixed before May or not, then nothing I can do right now..........keep waiting for the CS's email and recap once again and again.....

I already try follow:-

• Turn-on / Turn-off Bluetooth
  • Turn-on / Turn-off the iPhone
  • Update the APP
  • Uninstall the APP
  • Clear all the history/files from the APP (deep clean)
  • Reinstall the APP
  • Update the most update IOS version (17.3.1)
  • Try set-up in Android phone/device
  • Background app refresh turn-on / turn-off

I'm writing this is want to know if there have anyone same as me and I'm very strange that why Fitbit no support team in HK?  If someone bought a new versa but same situation with me, why no one can assist to them? or dont have any support to help.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0