Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water logging edit doesn’t work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I keep trying to do two things, 1. Change “oz” to “ml” and 2. Trying to edit my water log. When I type in the new amount it doesn’t save and just reverts back to the old amount. However, when I change the amount under ounces instead of changing to milliliters it just ADDS to the original wrong amount instead of giving me a new amount. Why doesn’t it stay logged in under milliliters and why doesn’t my new water log save?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Mimikyu999. It's nice to see a new face in the Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share these details with me, and let's work on this. About your first inquiry, please take in mind that while you have an option to choose between ml or oz, the Fitbit app will still display your details based on the units set in the Fitbit app. To verify if the settings are correct, please try the steps below:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile's icon.
  2. Scroll down and tap on Advanced settings.
  3. Tap on units and make sure the option for milliliters is selected for water.
  4. Tap on Today and try logging your water intake. This time you'll be prompted to save as ml.

About your second inquiry, have you made sure if the Fitbit app is updated? If not, please give it a try and let me know if your information gets edited correctly.

Keep me posted! 😉

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mimikyu999. It's nice to see a new face in the Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share these details with me, and let's work on this. About your first inquiry, please take in mind that while you have an option to choose between ml or oz, the Fitbit app will still display your details based on the units set in the Fitbit app. To verify if the settings are correct, please try the steps below:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile's icon.
  2. Scroll down and tap on Advanced settings.
  3. Tap on units and make sure the option for milliliters is selected for water.
  4. Tap on Today and try logging your water intake. This time you'll be prompted to save as ml.

About your second inquiry, have you made sure if the Fitbit app is updated? If not, please give it a try and let me know if your information gets edited correctly.

Keep me posted! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed all your steps and everything worked out! I managed to change to the metric system and also set the water log entry correctly. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question ☺️

Best Answer
0 Votes