Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Progress not Syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received my weekly progress report nd it’s shy about 9k steps!  Need my weekly stats for my MD and a research program I’m in. Please fix ASAP!  Seems like this happens whenever iOS has an update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @VeronicaS808, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having taken the time to report this situation. Tell me, Which Fitbit device are you using? When was the last time you synced it? Are you currently performing any challenges and if so, are they being affected too? If so, I would like to ask you to reply to me with a screenshot of your weekly progress so I can check this further. In the meantime, please try the following:

• Force-quit the app. 
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I am using a Fitbit Charge and have not participated in any challenges with this device.
Attached is the emailed report I received for last weeks activity. As far as manually syncing my device with the app, I do every Monday or Tuesday because the research study indicates to do so at the start of our weekly review survey. In the past using this device I was getting accurate weekly reports so it makes me wonder if it is an iOS beta update causing the problem with the app or something else.
I will go ahead and follow your suggested possible fixes.

Thank you!

> Veronica Sokei
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @VeronicaS808, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and provide me more details about this situation. If you're still having issues after following the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier, please let me know so I can check this further. 

Have a great day! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes