Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my heartrate and steps in startscreen?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

i really do hope someone can help me out here.

got the versa... installed another lay out in the fitbit app, the one where you can use a photo.

well, that worked out, but now the problem; i only can see the photo and date and clock.. my steps, ♥️ And calories aren’t visible in startscreen anymore? 

Ive tried everything but cant find it.. miss it 😇

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Kimsalabim Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! This will depend on the clock face you are using. This clock face just shows time and date so if you wish to have more stats you can change it. Still you can just swipe up to see the Today area which will show your stats for the day.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro, 

thanks for your welcome and quick reply, great!

it doesnt sync with Photo watch, so i used the free Fitbit clockface.. i see when j swipe up my rate and steps, thank you so much 💪🏽

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kimsalabim, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know @AlvaroFitbit's instructions were helpful to you. I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for asking Marco.. 😁

I try to figure out more options on the versa, so more then welcome the discussion board! 

Nice to keep motivated this way, i enjoy sports much more like this 💪🏽

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kimsalabim, thanks for coming back, I'm very glad you're feeling motivated and enjoying your Versa. Smiley Very Happy

Please remember that if you need further assistance you're more than welcome to reply, we'll be happy to help. 

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes