Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight logged on app is incorrect on Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my new Fitbit inspire HR today. Input my weight into the app but instead of it saying 10 stone 12 pounds like it says on my app my Fitbit is saying 10.857 St 12pounds???! It shows like this on the app dashboard and my actual Fitbit. I have tried logging out my app, refreshing, restarting Fitbit but nothing works! Help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Clo111. Welcome on the forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for the steps tried prior posting. It's odd that the weight logged in the app isn't showing up correctly on your tracker. May I know if the same happens if you log your weight with a different unit? Also, have you made sure the Fitbit app is updated?

In the meantime, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on your profile icon > Inspire HR image.
  4. Scroll down and tap on Sync Now.
  5. Try logging your weight one more time, sync and check your tracker.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thank you for your reply. It is showing wrong on my app AND on the fit bit. 

I have now logged my weight today and I have lost 4lbs. My app is now showing in the weight section “0 stone 3.9 lbs” loss!  

Best Answer
Hi, thank you for your reply. It is showing wrong on my app AND on the fit bit.
I have now logged my weight today and I have lost 4lbs. My app is now showing in the weight section “0 stone 3.9 lbs” loss!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry I should also said I have tried all the suggestions you’ve made and nothing works.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Clo111. It's great to see you here in the forums. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for replying back and confirming that you've tried the steps posted above. You did a good job and I'm sorry that you continue having this issue. This isn't the expected behavior of the Fitbit app, and so I can further investigate please let me know the following:

1. Your iPhone's model and OS version.
  2. Is the same discrepancy showing in your fitbit.com dashboard?
  3. Screenshot of what it's displayed in the Fitbit app. To attach it in your reply, check this post.

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an iPhone SE and it is using software version 12.3.1

Please see attached pics

[image1.jpeg]

[image2.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

FA287E01-E9C8-430E-9353-92A10DD1C6B7.jpeg

F7A59EC2-D68C-4ADF-A785-5E6909A5F7D0.jpeg

I use use the iPhone se I’m version 12.3.1. Yes the dashboard is showing the same. 

Best Answer

Hi @Clo111. It's great to see you here again and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for getting back with the requested information, as well for the screenshots showing the discrepancy between your Inspire HR and the Fitbit app. Since this shouldn't be happening, I've gone ahead and reported this matter to the team so they can further investigate. While they work on this, please make sure to keep the Fitbit app and your tracker up-to-date so the rest of your details can sync correctly.

If you have any other question, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi was there any resolve to this as my app is doing the same, Have updated/ synced 

also logged on to web version and deleted all weight entries and re added but it’s still the same!

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, they said it would be escalated to their tech team but I never heard anything again. I raised it more than once and get the same response but still nothing.  It’s really annoying and I’ve seen it has affected a few other people on posts on social media etc but Fitbit  don’t seem to be in any rush to look into it 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, they said it would be escalated to their tech team but I never heard anything again. I raised it more than once and get the same response but still nothing. It’s really annoying and I’ve seen it has affected a few other people on posts on social media etc but Fitbit don’t seem to be in any rush to look into it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes