Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight lost is wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weight lost on my Fitbit app says I have lost .4 since May 14. In real life, I have lost 13 lbs. My weight loss goal is significant so I thought maybe this is a percentage of the total goal, but I Sam nowhere near halfway. I updated the app, and I have a new Luxe with no updates pending. Any help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I figured it out, finally. I started my weight loss before I got my new fitbit. The data I entered was from the day I got the new fitbit, not the beginning of the weight loss. I coo recited that, and now it’s correct. Thanks for your answer.

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Chunkymama.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and would like to confirm if you've edited your weight goal during this period? Please also check if your weight logs are correct. For more information about tracking weight, see How do I track my weight in the Fitbit app? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I figured it out, finally. I started my weight loss before I got my new fitbit. The data I entered was from the day I got the new fitbit, not the beginning of the weight loss. I coo recited that, and now it’s correct. Thanks for your answer.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Chunkymama.

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue and thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation. I appreciate your efforts and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes