Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the rank Bronze_Removed mean?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can any one explain what this means? My profile still says Strider.

IMG_2447.png

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rge   I think there was a glitch that got fixed.  Notice that both @Odyssey13 and I have an icon beneath our screen names.  We are Fitbit Product Experts.  We have certain responsibilities and sign a nondisclosure agreement.  I noticed some active community members had a bronze star icon beneath their screen names.  Google uses stars to identify Product Experts in its other Communities (Pixel, Nest, etc,) based on their contributions.  I think you accidentally got a Google star and it was removed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Rge  you can learn more here - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/rank 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but doesn’t help .

What does “Bronze_Removed” mean?

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rge  I'm not sure, but it could have been a glitch. I'll ask one of the Fitibit moderators to stop by to see if they can figure it out.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Rge   I think there was a glitch that got fixed.  Notice that both @Odyssey13 and I have an icon beneath our screen names.  We are Fitbit Product Experts.  We have certain responsibilities and sign a nondisclosure agreement.  I noticed some active community members had a bronze star icon beneath their screen names.  Google uses stars to identify Product Experts in its other Communities (Pixel, Nest, etc,) based on their contributions.  I think you accidentally got a Google star and it was removed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you. That make sense.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Rge@Odyssey13 and @LZeeW Thanks for the heads up, and your thoughtful insights.

@Rge Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the screenshot provided. Let me share this was reported to our team and it seems there was an issue when assigning this rank. They're looking into this so it can be resolved as soon as possible.

Best Answer