Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which apps work with the Blaze on an iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I looking at getting a blaze instead of an Apple Watch but was just wondering what apps come through on it before I buy. Please can someone help 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The current models of fitbits, including the Blaze, don't have apps like on smartwatches. Instead we are limited to the functions that fitbit include. If you are interested in the Blaze it might be worth a look through the manual at: https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_blaze_en_US.pdf

If you might be interested in other fitbits then there's a useful feature comparison tool at www.fitbit.com/compare

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for joining the conversation as well @SteveH, it's always nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

@SunsetRunner, adding to what @SteveH mentioned, the Blaze (as well as other Fitbit trackers) uses a dedicated app, the Fitbit app, to sync. The tracker is not compatible and is not able to sync with other apps. However, several apps are compatible and can be linked to the Fitbit app in case you'd like to use one of them. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer