Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I logged on Fitbit account on 3 iPhones?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Fitbit app on my iPhone.   
Just noticed that THREE devices were currently active on my account.   I’ve shared with no one.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@541 we offered 2 explanations. I'll give you a third, sometimes with a major phone OS update this may also happen. 

Basically the only phones that will show up in the list are phone that the user has logged into, or someone else figured your log in details. Very unlikely. 

You best course is to remove all but the phone that you use. It won't hurt anything if you revoked all of them. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @541. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Before anything else, let me share that the Fitbit app will show a list of devices that have been used to log into your account. Sometimes, when you log out and log back in, a new entry will be added, even if it's the same iPhone with the same IP address.

Assuming this might be your case, you can revoke the access from any device including the duplicate entries to help keep your account secure. To do that, open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Account Settings > Authorized Devices. Then, select each device and tap Revoke Access.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

You may have not logged out of past phones. In any case you can revoke access. 

Best Answer
I’ve only had two phones — both briefly had my Fitbit account.

But the other phones? Not mine. Who? How? Were my settings open to uninvited access?

I’ve revoked the mystery phones, but not wearing my Fitbit until I understand what happened.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@541 we offered 2 explanations. I'll give you a third, sometimes with a major phone OS update this may also happen. 

Basically the only phones that will show up in the list are phone that the user has logged into, or someone else figured your log in details. Very unlikely. 

You best course is to remove all but the phone that you use. It won't hurt anything if you revoked all of them. 

Best Answer

@541 It's good to see you here again. @Rich_Laue Thanks for your amazing help!

@541 Thanks for getting back. I understand how you're feeling and please take in mind that the list will show only the devices that were used to log into your Fitbit account. If you haven't done so, check the information shared by @Rich_Laue and in case you're concern about the security of your account, you can always change the password with the instructions described in this help article.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I delete all the ipones will it still work with the one i have. Can’t quite figure out the one i’m using

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @Teet.

Thanks for joining this thread and yes, you can delete any device listed in your profile. Once you logged into your account, your current iPhone will appear listed, and your Fitbit device as well as its features should work correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the info.  Once I delete the phones should I sign out then sign back in.

Thanks for your help Lizzy

Best Answer

If you delete the phones you don't use anymore, you are good to use your current device. If you accidently log delete your current device, then you will need to log back in. 

Best Answer

@Teet It's good to see you here. @Rich_Laue Thanks for your help!

@Teet You're welcome, thanks to you for getting back. As our friend mentioned, if you get logged out after removing all your phones, just log back in and your details will continue syncing correctly. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes