Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 10 update -nowhere to log exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, I just updated to iOS10 and now there is nowhere for me to log exercise. Help!

Anyone else encounter this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Walkupyoga. Let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Indeed the update of the iOS firmware caused some glitches on the app which has been resolved already.

Please update your Fitbit app to the most recent version which is 2.27.1. Once you update the app you will be able to log your exercise from the Quick button. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

It might be require to restart your app, so optionally you can do the following:

1. Double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app.

Hope this helps and don't forget to let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Walkupyoga. Let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Indeed the update of the iOS firmware caused some glitches on the app which has been resolved already.

Please update your Fitbit app to the most recent version which is 2.27.1. Once you update the app you will be able to log your exercise from the Quick button. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

It might be require to restart your app, so optionally you can do the following:

1. Double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app.

Hope this helps and don't forget to let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes