Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 14 update - screen locks and audio stops from Fibit workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I update my iphone today with ios14. Since then, when the screen locks, the audio stops from Fitbit audio workout (or any workout).  So makes it hard to workout, given screen locks after a few mins (and I'm not going to change it to 'never lock' and back all the time).

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Tank22310.

I am sorry to hear the screen locks and the audio from Fitbit audio workout stops since updating to iOS 14I totally understand how you are feeling and I am glad to help. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They were not able to help at all. Still doesn’t work. I believe many people who have upgraded to ios14 find this the case.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tank22310, thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear our Support team couldn't help you resolve the issue. Thank you for posting the update here. I appreciate your time and feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved? If not, I think I’ll cancel my premium. No use in using workouts if I can’t hear them as soon as iPhone goes to sleep. Such a shame just simple iOS upgrade throws off the Fitbit product.

Best Answer
0 Votes