Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Version 2.38.1 - sync sleep?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The latest version of the iOS app didn't sync any sleep tracking last night. Anyone else seeing this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I have had the same problem.  I updated the IOS on Saturday night and have not been able to sync any data since then.  Any help figuring this out would be appreciaged

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problems, my Tuesday night sleep data shows up twice. That is the 1st four hours slept logged as Tuesday and then the next 3 hours slept logged separately as Tuesday again. As a result the following sleep data (Wednesday thru Saturday data are all 24 hours later, Sunday's  data did not record on the dashboard. (???)  Help is this a Sync problem or a software problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I shut my phone off and restarted and everything works fine now.

Sent from Bob Arambel
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you! Same issue here. After the app update the dashboard is changed, cannot track the steps count and bpm. Does anyone have issues with the clock face setting in this update 2.38.1? I'm not able to view clock setting and timezone setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lax84

@stoutyhk

@BASCO10

@Walker45424

I definitely do not have this issue on a 6S Plus. In addition I've never restarted my phone. The last time I restarted it, was for the 10.3.3 update pushed out last week.

Owns both an Alta and a Blaze. Crew Commissioner for the LSPD (Los Santos Poilce Crew) in Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox One). CEO of 666 Industries (Grand Theft Auto Online). Addicted to Member Berries.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use Charge2, and I recently synced it with my iPhone 7 plus (10.3.2), after the 2.38.1 app update I was not able to change the Clock face and view my steps and bpm in the app dashboard! That was a lame update!! I restarted both the Charge2 and my phone, none happened!

Is anybody facing this issue here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad i read ur post....i'm in the same boat, as of last night

Best Answer
0 Votes