Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS & Notifications STILL NOT WORKING.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see Fitbit worked hard to add Fitbit premium and such, but are you guys ever going to resolve this issue with the notifications after the update??! Or are we forced to go out and buy the newest model Fitbit? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome @LEXIcologist 

Thank you for coming to the community with your question. Im sorry your not receiving text notifications. As you may know currently notifications are a known issue and the Fitbit Team are working on a fix. When this fix will be forthcoming is not known at this time. In the meantime please review this thread here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Stopped-seeing-notifications-after-updating-to-iOS-13/td-p/3...

Any and all current information about the notifications issue can be found there. Please post any questions or concerns about notifications there. I’m sorry I can’t be more help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel the same way!!! It has been over a month and still nothing. I’m just going to update and get the Apple Watch even though I don’t want to but FitBit leaves little choices and all this trouble shooting tips is ALOT OF WASTED TIME I will never get back. 

Best Answer

Agreed!!! Fitbit is trying to compete with the Apple Watch but it’s definitely not Apple. I was gifted one last year and declined it because I felt like the Fitbit does everything I need. Now I don’t get any notifications and that’s inconvenient especially when I don’t check my phone a million times a day at work. The notifications let me know who I should reply or call back. 

Super sad and disappointed. 

Best Answer

Thank you for taking the time to copy and paste a generic answer that I’ve already read in regards to this known issue. 

Best Answer

Hello again @LEXIcologist 

Im sorry you feel that way. The answer may seem generic as you mentioned but if that’s the only information I know and can provide then that’s all I can provide. I want the notifications to work too. They don’t work currently for me either but all I can do is wait. I’m certain Fitbit is not wanting their customers upset so I honestly believe they are working on a fix. 
Again I’m sorry but the thread I provided is all I'm capable of offering.

Best Answer
0 Votes