Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app continues to crash

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Latest version of app, whenever accessing the 3rd and 4th screen of spo2max details it crashes consistently.

reinstalled, worked ONCE then started same behaviors.

latest iOS installed.

I have 10+ years of data from

scales and trackers, it begins to crash after it gets the data from the server, so far after about 5 minutes.  Previous to it being available (greyed out in history) I can access the screens without issue.

help customer support

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It’s good to see you in the community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this, it still crashes after it’s done downloading 10 years of data…mind you it doesn’t the first time.  The behavior exhibits itself after all the data loads.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @SunsetRunner.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I would like to advise that our team has started releasing a new version of the Fitbit app. The updates come with new features and bug fixes and I recommend updating the app once you see it available to check if the issue persists. You can confirm the steps to update the app at How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m running the latest release.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @SunsetRunner.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Please provide me with the model of your iOS device and the OS/software version so I can look into this. Please also confirm your app version. To see which version of the Fitbit app you have, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Help. The app version is at the top.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Answer
0 Votes