Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app crashing when selecting challenges menu

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go into Challenges and attempt to enter my open challenge to view progress the app crashes.

Tried restarting phone and disconnecting all other Bluetooth devices but no luck. Any ideas?

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

I am having the same issue since a few hours ago... I tried the same as you... I downloaded an app today and connected a Thermos smart lid. I was just about to uninstall and I found your post.  

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same issue. Everything was working fine earlier in the day.

Best Answer

Same thing here sometime after noon Eastern Time, whenever I go into a challenge, the app crashes.  I'm on the 4th day on the Pohono trail and this is very frustrating.  I suspect it may have to do with the recent update to the App

Best Answer

I wonder if it has to do with the multiple day challenges. I am on the 3rd day of Pohono Trail and want to see how far I am from my next goal. I hope it is resolved.

Best Answer

I have three challenges on the go since the weekend. This issue only happened this afternoon for me as well

Best Answer

I only gave one challenge with not many steps to do and it keeps crashing 

Best Answer

I can see regular challenges but my personal trail challenge I can not open. I am on my 2nd day and this morning had no issues. 

Best Answer

Same issue. I open a certain challenges and my app crash. Valley loop. I know I'm done. But I can't see it without the app crashing. Restarted my phone. Checked for updates.

Any solutions yet?

Best Answer

This is exactly the same issue for me. Just the solo challenge kicks me out

Best Answer

Same here. Just started this evening. Only the person challenge one isn't working. Also noticed the workweek one isn't updating. Still says 3 hours ago was last update, but it's synced many times since then

Best Answer

Same issue and I can't find info about this anywhere else!  I'm 3 days in on the Pohono Trail, but I have noticed looking at the challenges that the steps are higher today then they were before?  Vernal Falls was 8K and is now 15K, Valley Loop was 24K and is now 35.8K, and Pohono was 42K and is now showing 62.5K--so i'm wondering if because those numbers changed anyone who was in one of those solo adventures got messed up?  Ive tried restarting the app and even restarting my phone and no luck.  I'm just so confused that all of this happened in the middle of the challenge, and feeling pretty bummed out.

Best Answer

I' sure it will get fixed soon enough. Enough people have had an issue, they have got to know about it. I wouldn't do anything. I'm just going to wait for an update to fix it, this is a big bug so it'll probably be patched fairly quickly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm  on the Pohono trail walking adventure but I now can't get in. Every time I try to open it I crash out of the Fitbit app to my home screen! 

Best Answer

I've been having the same issue since early afternoon.

Best Answer

I have been experiencing the same problem since this morning with crashing when I try to access the Pohono trail. It crashes whenever I select the Challenge within the app & it also crashes when I select a Challenge notification "that I have something interesting to see along the trail". Hope Fitbit can get this FIXED SOON!!!

Best Answer
Same challenge for me. Frustrating that's for sure.
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem when attempting to accept a weekend warrior challenge from a friend - i go in to accept the challenge and it says "Would you like to connect to the server anyway?"

The only option is "OK" and it takes you back to the challenges page in the app - very frustrating

Best Answer

It's still tracking progress and sending notifications. Just frustrating the menu can't be opened without the app crashing. Hoping someone will fix soon!!

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue! Pretty bummed about it because I was really close to getting my Pohono Trail badge!

Best Answer
0 Votes