Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPHone not ringing if connected to Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone is no longer ringing if I am connected to the Versa. Reset the app, reset the Versa.. anyone else having these issues?  Firmware on both phone and app have been updated.  Issue if you misplace your phone, it will buzz on your Versa but phone says silent.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @ltrom, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, please note that the Fitbit app and by extension your Fitbit Versa do not have any influence on the settings of your phone. That means that the Versa can't prevent your phone from ringing. May I suggest you to check your phone Settings? It's possible the "Do Not Disturb" mode has been enabled by mistake. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems that the versa is not staying connected with bluetooth.. it connects and within 2 mins, it disconnects and I am standing next to it.. I am missing calls still. Checked my cell settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ltrom, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

If your Versa seems to be disconnecting from the Bluetooth devices on your phone I would like to suggest you to enable All-day Sync in the Fitbit app so your Versa won't lose connection.

To enable All-day Sync please tap on Account > Versa and scroll down. until you see All-day Sync, then tap on it to enable it, make sure to sync your Versa afterwards. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I disagree 100% with this statement. Nothing was changed in my phone but from the second I connected my Fitbit verse with my phone it has not made a ring sound nor does it ring over my Apple CarPlay in my vehicle.

Best Answer