Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad 6th generation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have just purchased an iPad 6th generation, restored back up from old iPad.  Fitbit app did Not transfer over, had to reinstall from App Store, but now trying to log in as existing user, keyboard is docked in portrait modal whole rest of app is landscape, hence cannot log in, I am at wits end. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Puzzled19 thanks for bringing this to my attention. it's a pleasure to assist you today with your inconvenience. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Seems odd that you're experiencing such difficulties with your new iPad 6th generation, your patience with this situation is appreciated. I'd like to let you know that your new iPad is not included in our compatible devices list at this moment, therefore, because of the fact that Fitbit haven't tested this specific device, you can experience certain difficulties. Even though it's still not compatible, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your iPad
  3. Reboot your iOS mobile device 
  4. Reinstall the app
  5. Try to login again

Please keep me posted, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, it seemed to suddenly rectify itself after an emoji was pressed accidentally .

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Puzzled19, your reply is appreciated. Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I'm really happy to know that your concern was resolved, please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here.

By the way, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

It was a pleasure to help you. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes