Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad can't connect to community pages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have been unable to connect to any of the community pages via my iPad though don't have a problem via the iPhone. I can sync as normal and everything else seems fine, (apart from dodgy heartbeat), but just blank page when I try the headings under 'Discover'. Anyone any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rupertsgirl, think of it as just another way to get where you want to go. 😉  Personally, I have both those links, and several others, bookmarked in Safari, then access them from there. And, because I tend to spend a fair amount of time in these forums, I keep several tabs open for easy access. 

Please let let me know if you have any other questions. 

Carol

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Rupertsgirl glad to see you! Let's make sure you can visit the Community properly. 

In this case the fact that you only have the issue from your iPad means it is what we have to focus on. Is there any other page you have had issue visiting besides the Community pages?

For starters may I ask what Internet browser you are using on your iPad? It could play a role, a screenshot would be ideal. In the meantime check the Internet access of your iPad. You can also clear the cache of your Internet browser app to make sure it is running smoothly. You can also restart the tablet to have it update. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Rupertsgirl. @SunsetRunner Asked some good questions but I have one more. How are you trying to connect to community pages via your iPad? Through the dashboard or directly through the browser? 

Please try tapping here to go to Product Help or here to go to the discussion pages. Let us know what happens. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner good call!

Best Answer
0 Votes
i've been able to respond to this by clicking on the link in the email. Normally I would go to the community pages via the dashboard. I can now get to the relevant pages if I ensure all background programmes are closed but the information on the screen is very enlarged and does not look right. I will admit I'm not great on technology!! Everything else to do with Fitbit on the iPad is fine just a problem connecting to the section under 'Discover'.
Internet browser is Safari.
Best Answer
0 Votes
@SunsetRunner I tried your link to get to the discussion pages and it worked but does that mean I will have to keep the email advising me of your posting in order to find that link?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rupertsgirl, think of it as just another way to get where you want to go. 😉  Personally, I have both those links, and several others, bookmarked in Safari, then access them from there. And, because I tend to spend a fair amount of time in these forums, I keep several tabs open for easy access. 

Please let let me know if you have any other questions. 

Carol

Best Answer
Many thanks @SunsetRunner have now bookmarked the community page. 😄
Best Answer
Happy to help!
Best Answer
0 Votes