Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone6 or iPad not syncing with Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had it for 2 days nothing but issues, Have tried resting everything and reload works for a wile then stop again. Love it but it's worthless if it will not work!   Same issue with iPad HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry to hear you are having issues @Doug1000.  Do you have the Charge 2 set up on both devices?  What error(s) are you seeing?  

One thing to consider is if you have it set up on both, you may need to turn off bluetooth on one device so it can sync to the other.  (So it doesn't get "confused")

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Doug1000 glad to see you joining the Forums! 

Just as @Kmransom123 mentioned setting up the Charge 2 on more than one device can cause interference. To avoid this turn off the Bluetooth on the device you are not using. Also if you set up notifications it's better to use only one device as it needs to be connected permanently to receive the alerts properly. 

Try to reset your Charge 2 a couple times as well, this will refresh it and help you with the syncing. Finally you can also set the device again, doing it with one device first would be best. 

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the help. Have reset it up with my iPhone as the device it is
connected to and have my iPad blue tooth turned off. Much easier to see
info and change setting on on my iPad. It seems to be working with my iPad
staying up to date, but will I need to log out and back in to keep my iPad
up to date?

Doug
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Doug1000  No - you don't have to log in and out of the app on the iPad.  Once you open the app on the iPad, it will show the most recent information from the last sync.  I do the same - use my iPhone to sync my trackers, but will sometimes view it on my iPad.  (I don't even have bluetooth turned on on my iPad)

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep my iPad has Bluetooth off and is updating nicely now. thanks for the
info

Doug
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Doug1000 I'm glad to see your information is updating properly! 

@Kmransom123 thank you for helping out! 

Best Answer
0 Votes