Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

latest app update: HR data too much whitespace, too little space for data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I made the big mistake of updating the iOS app to the latest version, hoping the maxHR settings would finally be fixed. Man, was I wrong!

Why Fitbit, why did you add even more whitespace? On my iPhone 8 the HR data screen with all days is now completely useless! I see exactly 2 days without scrolling, and there's a massive amount of whitespace left of each day and above. The HR data is massively compressed into a tiny space. Seriously, what's the idea behind this design idea? It surely can't be usability, because now it's impossible to compare several days.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Just more inconsistencies within the iOS app - if it isn't data inconsistencies then it is User Interface inconsistencies.

The powers that be, whether original or new, really need to look into their management.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no answer from Fitbit on this issue. Guys, you produced an update which made this functionality of the app rather useless. Did you decide to get an update out as quickly as possible and then work on improvements another time, sometimes in the future or was this a mistake or a feature?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Liliacea wrote:

or was this a mistake or a feature?

Or unprofessional/incompetent/nonexistent Quality Assurance?

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Might also be that the iOS team has a completely incompetent project manager who doesn't quite understand how a sprint works.

Best Answer
0 Votes