Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pounds lost is not tracking correctly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have looked at a few posts on this subject and couldn't find an answer to this question.

I enter my weight manually in fitbit app.  the calculation for the lbs lost is incorrect.  I thought it was because of starting weight for the date the app has listed (lbs lost since 1/23).  That did not do it.  I closed the app completely and started it up agan.  That did not help. I looked at the website, it is wrong there as well.  I chagnged the weight online so it would match, still did nothing.

What am I doing wrong and how do I correct this?

Thanks

Cynt

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cyntp, I hope you're having a great day, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Community! Smiley Happy

Have you set a weight loss goal in the Fitbit app alredy? If not, please tap on the Account tab > Nutrition & Body, you will be able to set up your starting weight and your goal weight which will be necessary to count your weight loss.

WeightGoal1.png

Then go back to Weight tile on the dashboard to log your weight. On the next screen tap on the plus sign to log your weight.

WeightGoal2.png

Log the Date and current weight and if possible the % Body Fat. 

WeightGoal1a.png

Once you Save the log, you'll be able to see it reflected on the Weight tile on the Dashboard. 

WeightGoal2a.png

Please remember, if you modify your starting or goal weight the icon on the Dashboard and your Weight loss will restart. 

I hope this information can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Cyntp, I hope you're having a great day, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Community! Smiley Happy

Have you set a weight loss goal in the Fitbit app alredy? If not, please tap on the Account tab > Nutrition & Body, you will be able to set up your starting weight and your goal weight which will be necessary to count your weight loss.

WeightGoal1.png

Then go back to Weight tile on the dashboard to log your weight. On the next screen tap on the plus sign to log your weight.

WeightGoal2.png

Log the Date and current weight and if possible the % Body Fat. 

WeightGoal1a.png

Once you Save the log, you'll be able to see it reflected on the Weight tile on the Dashboard. 

WeightGoal2a.png

Please remember, if you modify your starting or goal weight the icon on the Dashboard and your Weight loss will restart. 

I hope this information can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Thank you @MarcoGFitbit for the welcome and the answer. It worked and it is now showing the right pounds lost.  Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cyntp, I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know you're issue has been resolved, I'm very glad. Robot Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. 

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer