Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

I got 3.5 to sync with my versa once.. It won't do it again. This is crap! This is my 4th fitbit and might be my last. Fitbit won't even comment? 

Best Answer

I can't get my versa to sync. It synced once with 3.5 and not again... Totally useless update. 

Best Answer

Got the new update, no change to my alta hr.

No syncing, no pairing. Still refuses to connect to my samsung a80.

Best Answer

Spent over an hour on an on-line chat with customer Service - the woman was great and I jumped through all the hoops she requested. She finally said I would need to get a new phone!! I asked her if Fitbit was going to pay for the upgraded phone and she quit chatting with me!!

Best Answer

Got the 3.5 update a few hours ago. Mine seems to be synching so far.

Still would have been nice for them to acknowledge that there was a problem.

Fingers crossed...

Best Answer

I have also just on the update and things seem better. I have a charge 3 and a Huawei p20 lite.

Long may it last!

Best Answer
I've just managed to reinstall and sync my blaze, but only on my tablet. It
no longer is recognised by my phone. Weird, but at least it's working
now...until the next "update" lol
Best Answer

Is there any solution? Every morning I get a "not locating tracker" or "device not found" with a brand new Versa and Google Pixel 3. I have tried all of the usual solutions but nothing seems to work each day but luck! What is happening? 

Best Answer

I had to install the app on my tablet in order to reinstall my blaze. It no longer is recognised by my phone. At least it's syncing now, but for how long?

Best Answer

I just had to unpair my versa because I was having syncing issues for an hour today, restarted my phone 5 times and kept logging out and back in. I had to re-add my Charge 2 in order to get through this workout this morning! Ugh!

Best Answer
0 Votes

(Hopeful)..after reading about another update last evening, I went to the dark side and completed the task. So far, my Zip and phone are BFF's again. No more removing/installing the same new battery for its only once a day kick start. It took a couple harsh emails to their customer support. They needed to pay attention to ALL our complaints to comprehend this was not a singular customer isolated problem. I hope Fitbit understands that their customers are their bread n butter. If you change what you put on the table, the family will find another table to sit at. 

Best Answer

Mine is worse after the update yesterday. At least before it sync occasionally. Now it is a pedometer

Best Answer

I haven't been able to sync my Flex for months! It will sync maybe once a week and then nothing. I am sick of this mess! Why did I spend good money on a device that can't sync with an app that was designed for it?!

Best Answer
Yes. It's still working now. Before I could only synchronise when I
restarted the Fitbit one.
Best Answer

Have the note 9 and charge 3.  After the update on phone they don't talk anymore. Did everything they suggested and nothing has worked. Thought it was the tracker but the new one does the same. The phone finds the tracker but then just circles and won't sync. 

Best Answer

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

it's a broken freaking record.  Sometimes by magic, or the planets aligning . . .it works!  Then it repeats. 

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

No Device Found

FITBIT - PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
Is anyone trying to fix this! I'm not motivated for walking because I don't reset my tracker until bedtime...This is too hard!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I was going to try the new update but I am now thinking I'll just stay on 3.1. At least I can get my Flex to sync daily (best way I've found is to try to pair it to the phone on bluetooth, and have it say pair rejected by Flex, until the little communication circle shows up, then after a couple of tries on the app, either to sync or just going back to yesterday and to today a couple of times, it syncs, though it rarely says syncing, the data just appears). I don't want to risk it being worse.

Turning off auto update on my phone is a pain though.

Best Answer

I have syncing issues and now my fitbit will not pair with my phone! Nightmare I asked for refund but cant get one until updates but not getting them either

Best Answer

Me too! No dashboard so cant get any sync or pairing 

Best Answer