Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

I have an older phone Samsung Galaxy 4. Wonder if that could be the problem. Never had a problem with my Charge 2 until I got the Charge 3 and the last update. 

Best Answer
Hello,
I think it's a new update in the Playstore. My Phone is a Oneplus 6. So
it's not a very old one. The Fitbit one is a lot older 😀.
Kind regards,
Mireille
Best Answer

I was wondering, and it seems I was correct in the fact that the new update has screwed my blaze.  This hasn't been the best from the get go, but now I have to fiddle with it to get it to sync, it won't do it automatically anymore, I am not getting text messages at all to my watch, I get intermittent messenger messages and the phone is hit and miss (sometimes showing another number.)  It is ridiculously frustrating.

Best Answer
Dit you look in the Playstore? I looked today and I could get a new update
Best Answer

There is one, I usually get them pushed through! I'll try that and hope it helps! Thanks

Best Answer
Good luck!
Best Answer

lol, now it won't even connect to my device at all.  I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling.......sigh.

Best Answer
I'm sorry. I hoped it would work with you too. I have to go to sleep now.
Bye.
Best Answer

I am also having issues after the update with syncs. I can no longer see calls and messages on the git bit. The app states my device ( galaxy note 8 ) is not compatible

Best Answer

Did you do the update that was released today 9/4?

Best Answer

Not only will my blaze not sync, but after following the steps in the "help" articles and deleting and reinstalling, I can't even re-add it to the app. The watch function is out by about 2 and a half hours and this can't be fixed either because guess what?? it won't sync!

Best Answer

My friend had to reset that actual watch for it to work for her. I hope it does for you too.

Best Answer

Not yet. going to check it out this evening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did the update to 3.5 from my samsung galaxy so. Restated phone, same old same old. Device not found, settings bluetooth off, on , pair pair pair as it says cannot pair. The back to app, zip turn always connected off on, the refresh refresh refresh until it gets a hit "handshake", and does it,  sigh. Am sending my sister my old garmin . Have a forerunner 735xt that works great. She will my old forerunner 15 so we can keep on playing together.

Best Answer

Galaxy 9 not 0

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay after posting earlier today,  i received over 20 replies and feel obligated to reply again. Thanks whoever suggested to update my phone app,  the update worked. Now hope I can keep my zip for another 5 years🐾

Best Answer
After updating the app today my One is syncing as well. But I've been
fooled before...we'll see if it's still syncing tomorrow. Here's hoping.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fantastic news @HuiTriesToBeFit and thanks for coming back to share the news with us. If you no longer wish to receive emails when someone replies, you'll need to select "unsubscribe" to this thread. It might just keep going another five years!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated the app and "device not found". Fitbit this is getting old. I have never had an issue with my versa in over a year. Fix this app!!! 

Best Answer

Cant sync after latest update.

Reset flex

Deleted and reinstalled app 3 times and no joy

Had to restore an old version from an archive backup and turn off auto-update to get flex to sync

Latest version as useful as a turd-flavored lolipop

Suggest splitting app, have a lite version with near zero percent of the crap, and a version with all the social media speak-n-spell BS for those that want all the garbage.

Like the fitbit, hate the app.  However the fitbit without the app is useless.  So fix the app, or I toss the fitbit into the next bonfire

Best Answer
0 Votes