Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12hr clock on ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just purchased 2 x ace 2 for my twins .. to now discover that they won’t / can’t use 12hr clock ?? I’ve got through the community suggestions and spent the hole night trying to resolve this .. but by the replies here there is none .. 

where do I go from here 2 watches that my 7 yrs can’t tell time from ?? Very annoyed and upset about this .. 

is the issue cos I have them on the family account as I’ve only one device to set them up on with my charge 2 .. 

really hoping this issue can be resolved .. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Marhal.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about the 12hr clock option on the Ace 2 trackers. I totally understand how you are feeling, thank you for your efforts to resolve this. I recommend doing the following:

1. Tap the Today tab

, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap My Family.
  3. Under your child’s name, tap Switch to Kid View.
  4. Tap your child's profile picture, and tap the device tile.
  5. Under Advanced Settings, find Clock Display Time and select whether you want the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour clock units. 
  6. Click Submit and sync the device.

For more information, please see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

You can also find more information about the Ace 2 trackers here

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

 Thanks for the reply . 

I must be missing something as when I go into child view , then profile picture I can’t see device tile but if I scroll down there is advanced settings 

but again I don’t have clock display .. 

see picture attached of what I do have . Thanks 

81950675-AB00-41F3-B4BC-300FD605E660.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Marhal, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate the additional details and a screenshot. Thank you for your time and efforts. I would like to confirm that we've received reports from other users as well. We’re currently working to resolve this issue and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep the Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I am sorry for any trouble. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @LiliyaFitbit

However I don't think this is good enough from fitbit , Ace 2 is marketed for kids of 6+ and not to have 12hr function is ridiculous for that age group of kids . Plus if this is an issue with some of the watches the younger kids cant even use the analog face as there's NO numbers. 

this issue has being going on a year or so by the looks of the comments on the community site . this should be a quick fix since other users can use the 12hr function .. seems to be issue with the family account and with more than one watch on the account. 

within a hour of buying 2 of the ace 2 I was disappointed with them over this issue.. 

major fault in my opinion . And would definitely wouldn't be recommending to any parents to buy the watch. 

Maria 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Marhal. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes