Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 screen not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sons Ace 2 screen has stopped working. It’s syncing but the screen will not show anything. Any ideas? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lynseyhill. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your son's Ace 2 tracker won't show anything on the screen. Thank you for letting me know that the tracker is syncing. I recommend doing the following:

1. Switch to a different clock face by following the steps from this help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?
  2. Restart the tracker: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lynseyhill. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your son's Ace 2 tracker won't show anything on the screen. Thank you for letting me know that the tracker is syncing. I recommend doing the following:

1. Switch to a different clock face by following the steps from this help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?
  2. Restart the tracker: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi, Thank you for replying. I restarted the Fitbit and it’s been working ok since. Lynsey

Best Answer

Hi @Lynseyhill, thank you for your reply. 

I am glad to hear that the tracker is working fine after the restart. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Keep on visiting the forums! 

Best Answer

Hi I have follwed the previous advice. But looks like this christmas gift to my daughter is still not working.  

Please assist if there is anything else I can try.  It won't restrat , it sync , buzz just no screen . 

Best Answer

Hi there

My son’s ace2 is having screen issues too but this solution hasn’t helped... any other advice?

thanks in advance 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sopho08

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that your son's Ace 2 is having screen issues too. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and I am here to help. I understand that you've tried already to change a clock face and restart the tracker. I recommend confirming the complete troubleshooting instructions from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If the issue persists, please provide more details of the issue with your son's Ace 2 screen. I will be glad to assist you further. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Answer

i cant hard reset my fitbit ace 2 can someone help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @carfan1939.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you can't hard reset your Fitbit Ace 2. I am glad to assist you with that. You can find the steps to restart the tracker at How do I restart my Fitbit device? The steps to factory reset the device can be found at How do I erase my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my daughter's screen not working.  This is a new product I just received yesterday.  It buzzes that it's on and when it connects to my phone but the screen doesn't work and show me the numbers to pair.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @asee608.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your daughter's tracker. I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer

It's worth remembering that you have to have your Fitbit plugged into the charger to restart it. Even then it can take a couple of goes to get right.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JPMaytum.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and your input. Thank you for sharing your comments on the restart process and your helpful tips. I am sure this information will be helpful to other users. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My son's Fitbit Ace 2 is also blank. We have fully charged it, reset it, changed the watch face, and reset it again. 

Do you have any other suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shanninona.

I am sorry to hear your son's Fitbit Ace 2 is also blank. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Best Answer
0 Votes