Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 shows white lines

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Hi I purchased an ace 2 for my daughter just last week and it worked fine until two days ago. The screen now only shows white lines across it. What can I do ? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @rileyrules.

I am sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 screen only shows white lines. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change the clock face:  
  • With your tracker nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon> Ace 2 tile.
  • Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  • Browse the available clock faces. Tap a clock face to see a detailed view.
  • Tap Select to add the clock face to Ace 2.

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @rileyrules.

I am sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 screen only shows white lines. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change the clock face:  
  • With your tracker nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon> Ace 2 tile.
  • Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  • Browse the available clock faces. Tap a clock face to see a detailed view.
  • Tap Select to add the clock face to Ace 2.

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes