Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 tracking trampolining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

My son has an Ace 2 and loves trampolining as it really gets his steps up and his active minutes.  Is this an accurate comparison to walking or running as traditional steps as a comparison.

He's 9 and we've set him a goal of 75 minutes a day of activity (he has a physical disability so staying active is tricky for him).

I'm happy with the step count for trampolining but is it accurate with the active minutes?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Luckymummy.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about the trampoline exercise. I am glad to hear your son is enjoying his Ace 2. I understand that staying active is important and would like to advise that some studies found that trampolining was as good for you as running, biking or playing basketball. The active minutes should be accurate as this activity is similar to running. 

If you would like to manually log the exercise, please follow these steps: How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

Best of luck with your health and wellness goals! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes