Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any tips when an Ace 3 suddenly stops charging? Tried different chargers and cleaning.  Please send any tips 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying the advised troubleshooting steps @Kidtracker5.

I understand how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kidtracker5. Thank you for letting us know about the steps you have followed in order to charge your Ace 3.

Please follow these steps:

• Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Make sure you use the charging cable that came with your device, as most cables aren't compatible with other devices.

Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?

• Restart your device. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your assistance. It is not responding in any way to the
suggestions and remains off. If you have any other suggestions please let
me know.
Best,
Liz
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying the advised troubleshooting steps @Kidtracker5.

I understand how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes