Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the Relax App to Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's a no brainer. Worried kid, relax app. Can't sleep, relax app. Over excited, relax app. Quiet time, relax app. The Relax App is way more beneficial for kids then for adults. Plus my kid loves to use my Charge 3 at bed time to help them relax. Would be great if he can use the Relax App on his own fitbit. 

Please port the Relax App to Ace 2. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JailR78

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to have the Relax app on the Ace 2. I understand that this app can be useful to kids and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Is it possible to add apps to the Ace 2? My daughter wants a breath app (such as Relax) but the watch doesn’t seem particularly customizable beyond the clock faces. 

Best Answer