Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing km to a steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can you tell me how to change the display on my daughter’s Ace so that it shows her how many steps she has done, instead of km?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Lizzybuff1983@JohnnyRow is correct.  My guess is that your daughter has a vertical Clock Face rather than a horizontal one, is that correct?  In which case, the easy way to fix this, as @JohnnyRow mentioned, is to select a horizontal Clock Face.  You can find the instructions on how to change the Clock Faces here.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

The K stands for thousands of steps, not kilometers, because the screen is not wide enough to show full number.

You can change to a clock face oriented the other direction to see the full number of steps.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi @Lizzybuff1983@JohnnyRow is correct.  My guess is that your daughter has a vertical Clock Face rather than a horizontal one, is that correct?  In which case, the easy way to fix this, as @JohnnyRow mentioned, is to select a horizontal Clock Face.  You can find the instructions on how to change the Clock Faces here.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@Lizzybuff1983 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and would like to know if you managed to get the display to horizontal mode so your daughter can view the total amount of steps as my friends @DramaQueenDiva @JohnnyRow advised.

In addition, I'd like to share the Ace's manual in order to learn all its features.

See you guys later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes