Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with 3rd parties

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be nice if there were some kind of integration with 3rd parties like IFTTT, or choremonster. I would love to trigger an action or give points in choremonster if my son hits his step goal. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Xcom923, I no longer have young children, so I am not familiar with these third party apps, but this sounds like a great suggestion now that Fitbit has designed its first kid friendly tracker.

I would recommend posting your idea in the Feature Suggestion Forum.  In that forum users can suggest, vote on, and comment about ideas for future developments for Fitbit products.

It's always a good idea to check to make sure that someone else has not already posted your idea before creating a new suggestion.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Xcom923, I no longer have young children, so I am not familiar with these third party apps, but this sounds like a great suggestion now that Fitbit has designed its first kid friendly tracker.

I would recommend posting your idea in the Feature Suggestion Forum.  In that forum users can suggest, vote on, and comment about ideas for future developments for Fitbit products.

It's always a good idea to check to make sure that someone else has not already posted your idea before creating a new suggestion.

Best Answer

thanks for pointing that out. I've created the feature request: 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/3rd-party-Support-for-Fitbit-Ace/idi-p/2807356

Best Answer

Hi, @Xcom923, that's great.  I have voted and commented, so hopefully others will too.  Fitbit for kids is a new venture so I am sure they will be wanting to hear from parents, kids and others how to make this just right.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Xcom923

Great assistance by @Julia_G I totally agree the best place to share your ideas is the Feature Suggestions Board. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments.

Hope to see you posting more often! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer