Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggest idea link is broken

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was trying to suggest New idea for ace 2. But the suggest for new idea link show a broken page with error. 

Actually, my suggestion is to ask them to create a generic clock face editor app. Honestly, there are not much faces available in ace 2. Plus, there are not in colours. Kid get bored with the limited faces very quick.  Would be nice to see more animation clock face from the gallery or.

. As I said, please provide a generic app, allow user to create clock face, ... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Tohwei.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to create a generic clock face editor appThank you for your feedback about the Ace 2 clock faces and for bringing to our attention that the link to suggest idea is broken. I recommend trying this link to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. You can do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar. Please check the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

For information on developing your own third-party app, see dev.fitbit.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes