Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tap the screen? Ace 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sounds silly but my daughter loves that she can tap the screen on my watch. Can you tap the screen on the Ace 2 (she has a Garmin but doesn't like that she can't tap the screen)? From the videos, I think you can, but wanted to verify. She is wearing my old Charge 2 but it has a cracked screen thus why I got a new Versa.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not silly at all, @tngal1977 . Good news for your daughter! According to the Ace 2 Manual, you definitely tap and swipe the screen to navigate. Read about it here

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Not silly at all, @tngal1977 . Good news for your daughter! According to the Ace 2 Manual, you definitely tap and swipe the screen to navigate. Read about it here

Best Answer

Thank you!! She will be glad to know that. 

Best Answer

@tngal1977 thank you for participating in our Fitbit forums and your interest in the Fitbit Ace 2. As my friend @SunsetRunner mentioned, the Ace 2 can be tapped on the screen so your daughter can view her stats.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Also, don't hesitate to get back to us if you have more questions about the Fitbit Ace 2 and we'll be happy to assist you.

Have a great day guys! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes